25 August, 2008

Universiti Teknologi Petronas 8th Convocation Ceremony

Yesterday was the day of Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) 8th Convocation Ceremony Day 2008. And I would like to congrats all of the great students! Congratulations!

This is my first time standing so close with Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, the Advisor of Petronas and Chancellor of UTP. And I took my opportunity to take photos as many as I could with my digital-camera :-)

And of course, I'm proud of you, Mr. Lee Shy Yong. It was a wonderful day for you, once in a lifetime only. After taking 3 years of the Degree of Mechanical Engineering, here you are today You're graduated! Congratulations, my buddy! Cheers for you!

Futhermore, I hope you're not worrying me that was not be able to watch Olympics Closing Ceremony live! And yesterday was your big day too! It's worth for me to wait 3 hours outside the hall. What I really need to do were to memorizes up this big moment via my cameras.

Once again, Congratulations my friend, Mr. Lee!

Photos taken with
Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad ::




Photos taken with Family ::



Photos taken with classmates ::



Mr. Lee Shy Yong with Library as the background ::

Penyampaian Sijil shot from Projector Screen outside the hall ::

Misc shots ::









Two Lee's ::

Horizon photos are coming soon///

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..ur shots greatly remind me of the ceremony. Awesome mate!!..Its not about the shots or quality of the pics in particular, its about our friendship after all these years that it can still remain so strong and warm. I truly cherish it!!
Our Friendship = Our Happi(y)ness

S.Y.LEE

Bookmark and Share